Local Businesses

Friday, March 13, 2009

UK: do u like primark is it a good quality deal?

just asking coz i think primark has really improved over the years , now they have so much different choice and the quality aint too bad and its actually good for the tops, not so keen on the jeans after a few washes colour seems to fade, anyway do u like primark and any thing u wana say about primark?



yes i do


everybody keeps going on about how the clothes are made


the amount they pay these people in the sweat shops is acually quite a lot in their country.


it's just the fact that we are such a better off country that it seems bad


Primark is good for people that want fashionable clothes, but for a lower price.


i mean you can buy a whole outfit for like 20




I don't like primark, have only ever bought a couple of bracelets in there so that I could take it apart for the beads.





I don't believe in their ethics and have been in a lot of trouble about the way in which the clothes are made.




I'm still concerned about the cheap sweatshop labour they use in Eastern countries. OK, maybe it's the only work these people can get. But it's still unhealthy and demeaning to slave all your life in bad conditions for a pittance.




I purchased a skirt there a few years ago and I have never had so many compliments about a skirt in my life. But of course I had to tell everyone it was out of Primark instead of keeping my big mouth shut.




i love penneys{wat we call it in ireland} its cheep and cheerfull and as you said theyve come along over the years. really good clothes in there,its were i buy all my sons clothes and he loves them.




I just hate hate hate! this shop. Your guaranteed to see someone else wear the same clothes as you and it's not even that great.





I just really dislike this crap shop.




no its awful clothes are really bad quality and cheap and every 1 else wears the same shite




a bought a fleece for 3 thats the only thing av bought nd it amazin lol

No comments:

Post a Comment