Local Businesses

Friday, March 27, 2009

How long will the USPS hold a package for?

I just found out today (March 26) that I had a package dropped off at the post office on March 18.





The tracking number I got from the company (who just gave it to me today when I asked where my stuff was) showed that my package had been claimed as "Undeliverable - address unknown" except I double checked the address I filled out and the company checked the address they mailed it to and it was right.





Anyway, my package has been there 8 days now. Will it still be there tomorrow?



that happened to me today! and i'm still trying to find answers, the contact centre is useless!





what i'm gonna do is go to the post office tomorrow, i'd recommend you do the same or else because its been over 7 days it might've been returned to the sender, go to the p.o first andthen see what they'll say, and also get in touch with the sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment