Local Businesses

Friday, March 13, 2009

How much does a decent place in Brooklyn cost (to buy)?

How much would a decent house in Brooklyn cost? Preferably in a heavily Jewish neighborhood (Orthodox). I have 500,000.00 to start currently, but I'm still young and I'm a surgeon. I'm in Los Angeles now.



Your home should cost how much you want it to be, Why Jewish neighborhood In my opinion i had that kind of money i would look for a nice neighborhood and New looking houses that then you can just rent out some rooms that you don't use even Rent out a whole floor. Anything to go plus.




Today's NY Post listed Boerum Hill for 1.59 million 2 bdrm, 2 1/2 bath 2100 sq ft. common charges 277


Brooklyn Heights 730k Prewar two bedroom, one bath coop. Maintenance 1200.




Why in the world would there be Jews in Brooklyn?

No comments:

Post a Comment