Local Businesses

Friday, March 27, 2009

Should I tell the cable company to get lost over their terrible service?

I drove 16 mi round trip the other day to pay my cable bill in a town nearby. When I walked in the door was locked and there was no one in the office. It was around 1:30, I had to get to get home and get to work, so I left and mailed the cable bill to the office about 100 mi away.


Today I get a bill from the cable company for the full amount of last months bill along with a $5 over charge because they think I was late. I wasnt late. There was nobody in the office when I went to pay the bill, so I mailed it and they probably are billing me a late fee because it took them 5 days to open the bill. Should I just cut my cable and phone off and go with Verizon? It makes me mad. I dont turn around and charge them for every time my phone and cable goes out and lord only knows its out about 2 times a month.



OMG Yes you should do something! I've had similar troubles with my cable. I cut out the TV and stayed with internet because I didn't want telephone line for computer. It's too slow. After that I got another TV Company!


Yes go tell them about what you have gone through and if you don't get a good answer then cut them out and check out another TV Connector Company. Well Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment