Local Businesses

Friday, March 27, 2009

I just turned 15 and I was just wondering if any clothing department store would probably hire me?

Well, as you can see, I just turned 15, and I am currently looking for a job. Anything would fit my needs, as long as it is on the weekends where I am most efficient. But, I really love clothes and shoes, so I was only wondering if any clothing or shoe store would hire me?





HELP!!



Not to be a buzz kill, but chances are you wont get a job at a clothing store, for many reasons. 1.) Not many places are hiring due to the state of the economy (i could get into economic theory for you to understand this but theres no point). 2.) If they are hiring, there will be many applicants and they will be taking 17 yr old employees before they take a 15 yr old. 3.) I've applied to my local grocery store 7 times and havn't gotten a job, and a grocery store is a lot more easy place to get hired than a clothing store.





Even though you might not get the job, apply anyways because there is always a chance. Good luck




I am sorry but no you wont be able to get a job in any clothing department unless it is owned by any of your relative because their policy is you have to be atleast 16 or 17, most likely 17 for them to hire you. I would recommend you to try finding a job in a restaurant for a year or two then try finding a job in clothing department.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment