Local Businesses

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Been to your local Farmers Market?

Last year I moved from a big city to a small town. Now when I say small town, I mean there is one elementary school, one caution light, two convenience stores/gas stations, and one bank. Last summer, I stumbled on the Farmers Market. I stopped out of curiosity and bought just about all of my produce needs and then some. My family ate the most juicy and sweet strawberries we have ever eaten. We had the freshest, tasty, crispy corn ever. The okra was fresh and already cut, ready to be breaded and fried (or put into a crock pot). The people were so very friendly. No one was trying to steal my business from one table and only buy from theirs. These folks were talking and laughing with each other. One word out of my mouth and they knew I wasn

No comments:

Post a Comment